MIL has no sense of humor

Okay I put the message below as my status. I stole it from my SIL's page. Well my MIL put LOL on her page but said okthen... I am sure Cody won't be happy to see you joke this way, its not funny.
WTF! I don't understand why it is okay for my unmarried 36 yr old SIL to say it but its not funny when I do it.  UGH! It's just her starting drama AGAIN....

WE ARE EXPECTING!! I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting AGAIN!! Yup it's official.. We are expecting low temps again this week! **Re-post if you have any sense of humor : )

Anyone understand why she would be upset at me?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Apparently from the last 2 answers your MIL has butt issues LOL... but yeah I agree she needs to develop a sense of humor, everyone knows that's a joke.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I've seen it....and I thought it was funny...lol Mind you, my 50+year old friend put it on there, so I freaked at first, then "LOL" and said "that's how rumors get started haha"....so it all was in fun.
    I think your MIL has a stick in her butt lol
    Anonymous

• Oh gosh. I'm not even ON facebook and I know from being here on CM that TONS of people are using that right now. It's a joke. Your MIL is just being a buttwipe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• She just doesn't understand.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hmm, I wouldn't even be friends with my MIL on FB because I don't want her in my life any more than need be. Sorry your's is a jerk too.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it was funny, i thought, oh well, just let it go in one ear and out the other ear with the MIL, if you don't make an issues of it she can't start anything with you
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 8:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2011