Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help for my hubby

he went hiking with his friend s and he walked into a tree branch or bush and hit him in the eye or eye lid or maybe in inside under his lid and i guess he touched it alot ... and soo now it looks and swollen and he says it hurts .. soo what do you think we should do?

Answer Question

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Health

Level 14 (1,572 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • In the old day they woud stick a bag of frozen peas on the swollen eye, but in this day and age I think a bag with ice in it would do the same thing?

    Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • do you think it could be an infection?

    Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • it could definetely be an infection, but he might also have scratched his cornea. I would take him to the eye doctor.

    Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

  • i would get him to flush it out with an eye wash and put some ice on it and take some advil. if its still giving problems tomorrow then you might want to have it looked at to make sure he didnt get an abrasion on his eye.

    Answer by laura970 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.