when can i get business health insurance

my husband and i own a businees, and we want to get health insurace for us and any employees we may have. where are some places i can go to get that?

happy-go-lucky

Asked by happy-go-lucky at 12:01 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• Whoever handles your business insurance should be able to help point you in the right direction. I know Blue Cross Blue Shield has options for differently sized businesses, and Assurant Health may have business options. It will depend on how many employees you have as far as cost etc goes.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You need to find an agent who specializes in small business; you will probably get the best rates if you are pooled. You might also get a good plan through the local Chamber of Commerce. If you are in the Chicago Metro area, this is the best agency I have worked with : http://bsginfo.com/  Ask for Danielle Ozer or Bruce Leon

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2011