has anyone quit smoking successfully 100%?

if so how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes...because it was messing with my realtionship....and with my love for him.....i can litteraly almost do anything
    mrs.abbillings

Answer by mrs.abbillings at 5:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• yup after high school i just didnt want to anymore so i just stopped like that havent smoked since
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yes...the day I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to be healthy and there for my child. Haven't touched one since...he was a big motivation.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 5:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Not me! I quit during my pregnancies but started up again after each. I don't smoke around the girls though!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I smoke...

I have had people in the family that stoppped

Seemed like they got the cancer, when they stopped. because almost all the ones that stopped got cancer,
    it was strange,

But no...i smoke still.. i wish i could honestly just stop but its a habit and addiction,
    it sucks...i know....i hate it...
    Anonymous

• I have been a cured smoker now for 12 years (i quit when i was nineteen cold turkey from a pack a day habit
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 6:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I started when I was 15. I quit at 21 when I got pregnant. It made me sick to smoke anyhow. I started for a while after the birth, but quit again after I was pregnant again. I only had several since then and that was 10 years ago. I think the last time I had one I was really drunk and out with the hubby. I felt like someone crapped in my mouth the next day.
    My hubby has quit for 1 1/2 yrs now after being up to about 2 packs a day. He's tried the patch with no success, but had success with Chantix. However, if you decide to try it, watch out for the side effects.
    Good Luck! It's SO Worth it to Quit!
    singingoutloud

Answer by singingoutloud at 7:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I quit a month after I found out I was pregnant with my 6 month old. My DH doesn't smoke so I'm glad I did for him and our son. It was hard. Every time I saw a friend smoking I wanted one.
    mlmad21

Answer by mlmad21 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• cold Turkey two years ago so i could breastfeed my son
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 7:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I quit cold turkey almost 10 years ago after smoking for 12 years. It was my first time quitting too. I just never let myself take one single hit because I knew even 10 years later I would be smoking a pack a day within a week if I slipped even once.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 7:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008