What questions do you have about internet marketing for a traditional "brick & mortar" business?

I'm trying to do some research to better help my clients. I am an internet marketing consultant for small businesses (like mom and pop owned shops). I want to know what questions you might have about using the internet to market your business...including websites, ebay, classifieds online, etc.
Thanks SO much for helping me help my clients better.

BarefootSusan

Asked by BarefootSusan at 5:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't think I understand your question. I market online 24/7 - what exactly do you need?
    Are you looking for FAQ for a packet - maybe?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I'm trying to get "inside" the minds of small business owners (like those that own a non-chain pizza shop or a beauty salon, cafe, etc) that are not already using the internet to market their business to the local area.
    I am looking for FAQ type stuff so I can help educate them on the benefits of advertising and marketing online.
    Thanks for helping. Hope this clears up any ambiguity.
    BarefootSusan

Answer by BarefootSusan at 4:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008