Every Weekend Feels worse than the previous one.

For about 3 months the weekends feel BORING and UNPLANNED. I have 5 kids and a DH kids always seem bored and by 7pm go to room and watch movies. Sometimes we will watch one as a Family. Other times DH and I .

We dont go out and do things. Since OCT. my dh goes riding, goes shooting, paint ball shooting or with his friend ... Im ALWAYS with the kids .. his thing is we dont have money. YET he bought a GUN, a Helmet and who knows what other CRAP.

Im mad all the time and last week he took us out for icecream .. Im not going to say I never eat fast food he will bring it home, but to be home all the time SUCKS. before we would go camping, Disney, San Diego, Farms, Friends, Beach, New York ... Now all we do is watch movies I hate TV.

If I say something he feels attacked what can I do ? If I go out with kids and I come back he seems to have attitude .. and will stay watching TV all day or playing PS3 or his XBOX.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• you must be with my SO! We can't afford a real vacation but he bought 2 guns and ammo! I even went back to work FT no better...I am putting my money away now to hit the road...weekends here suck but we don;t do stuff and rarely talk....I am just doing what I got to do for the moment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• call up some girlfriends or family members one weekend and go out with them on a saturday night, leave him home with his kids. he goes out with his buddies so you deserve sometime to yourself too. when you get home he could have an attitude if he feels like it, it is not against the law for him to have an attitude. you let him get away with this selfishness so he keeps on doing it. put your foot down. you need time away from home to recharge.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I do not know what to say since he will not talk. Can you make arrangements to do something fun that does not cost money. The park, a hike, a school function.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sneak out of the house early Saturday morning. Leave a note letting them know that you will be home some time in the afternoon

Answer by rkoloms at 5:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2011