when you get bored..

let's say after being with someone for 4 years... Does that mean you dont' love the person anymore, and you are losing touch, and should call it quits? Or is this normal to feel this way sometimes

My boyfriend has been gone 5 days at a time, back for 2... We used to talk on the phone a lot every night, but now it's not so much, it seems he just calls me when he's gone so I don't get pissed

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Just means the "honeymoon" phase is over, Try things to spice things up
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it might not be as exciting because the newness has worn out but it is definitely more interesting because u get to see different layers of your s/o peel back as the years go by imo.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Its so sad that it doesn't stay exciting...it just doesn't. And then there's work, kids....it just is what it is. If you love him - you will know...and then its worth working it out - or at least trying. My husband and I have been together for 12 years. We've been to the brink and back a few times and we are still here and strong. Hope it all works out for you.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 12:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• with my exhusband, i was bored within a year or two....with my current SO, we have lived together for 4 years and am more excited by him every day than i was the first day we met. its my personal opinion that if you are with the right person it only keeps getting MORE exciting and better with time, not less. My SO and i rarely do anything more exciting than cuddle on the couch and watch a movie, but im still mesmerized by him whenever he's around.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2011