Im in the hospital

I was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday night. I am still in here. I am pregnant with my twin boys i will be 19 weeks on monday.I have had a bad week. I found out I was passing kidney stones, I have a massive kidney infection, bladder infection and Ecoli. I am scaerd I wish I could go home..I miss my family

ImHavingTwinz

Asked by ImHavingTwinz at 12:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• aw feel better...that has to be hard especially if you have other kids:(
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I just got out of the hospital... it sucks I hope you have people visiting you. Hey you have a laptop and wifi it can't be all that bad. I was stuck with knitting and a book :P You should be cleared soon as soon as they say you aren't risking infection any more.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry. That sounds just miserable. Wishing you all the best...I know it doesn't help at this point to say at the end you'll get to hold your beautiful babies....but truly - it will be worth it. In the meantime, try to enjoy the forced rest!!
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 12:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• oh im so sorry your dealing with this!!! Im glad your getting the help you need to safely get better but im sad for you that you have to go through this. Can you ask your other children to draw pictures for you so you can keep them with you? How about writing a nice letter to each child and having hubby read it to them. i know you see them probably but the written letter is always nice and comes from the heart and will help your children cope too. Good luck! your in my prayers!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I am so sorry mama! I hope you feel better soon!

feel better

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ~*Awe*~... I think lil boys are amazing lil creatures!!! So happy for you... have three ofmy own, and they are open/honest, creative, and I love exploring with them!!! My 3 and 5 year old were supposed to go bug hunting this weekend, got lil vests, and everything... my 5 year old is sick... ~*Whines*~

Pretty please enjoy every aspect of the blessing boys truly are!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• its going to be alright my gilfriend had these same complications and she was fine. Make sure you drink your water once you get out 64 Ounces thats 2 nalgene bottles a day!! xo
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• So sorry! I'll be praying for you!
    Rangerwife

Answer by Rangerwife at 1:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• hugs

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011