Oh boy

I just had a slumber party (the adult toy and lotion one) And got stuff I thought my hubby would be excited about but now he's mad that I spent that much but I thought that's what we were doing plasma for :( now I feel bad and was all excited to use the stuff but now I'm scared for him to come home. Not that he hurts me just because I feel so bad I just wanna hide in a corner and cry.... tonight was supposed to be amazing and now I'm waiting for him to come home and so we can get our fight over with. And I can't return the stuff all sales are final. I really thought I triple checked on my budget. But then he says he didn't get to spend 60 dollars on anything. But I was getting it all for US not just me :(

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• hugsMaybe he'll change his mind once you use the toys and stuff

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• hopefully he changes his mind and will like what you got. if he doesn't sell it on eBay, I'm sure someone will buy it as long as it hasn't been used.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Dress in a naughty nightie and he will not be mad.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Are you saying you donated blood plasma for sex toys? Maybe you need to talk to him and find out what he wanted the money for. Maybe pay a bill, save for something?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Tell him exactly what you have said here and talk it over. Maybe the night can be salvaged!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2011