teething.....

My son will be 3 months on the 20th and i think he is about to start teething, he's been drowking exesivley, and you can see the buds and they are raised up. What am I supposed to do about him biting holes in his bottle nipples. Is it to early to start him on baby food. i know it's veggies first and only one kind for a week. Any help will be greatly appreciated

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't start food without consulting your doctor first. He or she will help you determine if your baby's body is ready.

Make sure you have some Baby Orajel and Tylenol, and grab a couple of teething rings and toys, too. My guy has been drooling for the past month and a half, but no teeth yet, so you may still have awhile!

I don't think you'll really have trouble with him making holes in nipples, just make sure he's not using them for that purpose (bottles are for sucking on, not easing teething pain) and you should be fine! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2008