When was the last time your DH/SO had time off from work?

Like a work vacation, lol.

My Husband has a bunch of time off right now, yay! This is His first non-holiday leave, so it's exciting - especially for Our Son!

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 12:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• One of the perks of being self employed, he takes time whenever we want to do something.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A couple of weeks ago, he had 10 days off. It was wonderful having him home.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Today...and his vacation revolves around Valentine's Day!!! He wants time with me!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not until May when our newest is due.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My husband has every other week off. He works one week for 84 hours and then the next week he is off. On top of that he earns 12 hours every month of paid time off. Right now, he could take 2 weeks off from work and not have to be at work for another 5 weeks.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Well he was supposed to have time off in November for Thanksgiving- but he ended up losing his job right before that.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm so jealous *sticks tongue out*lol. He never gets time off...they work him like a dog poor guy.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My husband just put in for his vacation, so he'll be home from the 11th-21st! I'm excited to have him home for Valentine's Day AND my birthday (the 21st) :)
    ldybug1752

Answer by ldybug1752 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hubby gets 3 weeks a year for vacation. Last year he planned on using it to work on our house - until his mom found out when his vacation time was and made "plans" - he was there almost every other day with stupid crap she had to have done. This year we are taking a week for just the two of us and the other two weeks we are taking with the kids - and not telling his mom about it until we're gone!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My DH is a teacher so he had all week off because of the snow/ice in the midwest...lol.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2011