labour and delivery

I am so happy. I made it to my full term today. I am 37 weeks. I am just wondering:is the labour any close if I don't have any contractions? Just some pain in myt lower back and maybe some in my belly. It's very strange,because I used to have really bad contractions at 32 weeks and my doctor thought I was going into labour,but they stoped by themselves,and now I feel much better. I go to the bathroom a lot to pee and poo and have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area,can hardly walk and feel great. I have a lot of vaginal discarge,but it's not red,it's just yellow. What signs of labour did you have? Will I go into labour soon? How can I feel,that the time is coming? She moves less now and I think she dropped down.

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You might have a good month or more left so who knows.
    Consistent, frequent contractions were my indication labor was real.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep, what the PP said. I knew I was in labor when my contractions were consistently 7 min apart for over an hour. It came on at 39 weeks for me. I had no other signs though, just the starting of consistent contractions.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Unfortunately, and it is hard to hear right now because you just want it to be over with, but you could go within the week or you could go over due. I started crying about 36 weeks along from being uncomfortable, tired, and just plain ready. With my first he was due Dec 9 and he was born Dec 5. My water broke at 3:30am in bed. With my second he was due Jan 19 and was born Jan 4. I had bh from month 5 consistent and everyday. I cried bcuz i wasn't sure when the false was going to finally be real. Pressure while walking where you literally have to stop and breath through it and does not stop when sitting or laying is what decided the real from the false for me.

I hope it comes as soon as you want it too and is born happy and healthy. Good Luck you are almost done. May 27 is my due date!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2011