$8 eye glasses

Does anyone know the website that you can buy eyeglasses for $8+? I used to have it written down and can't seem to find it. Thanks to anyone that can offer any help.
Sincerely,
Shonna

shonna1968

Asked by shonna1968 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Shopping

• I've never heard of it. I hope you get your answer!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yes....Zennioptical.com.
    I've bought glasses for my entire family on this website. My youngest son has an extra strength perscription so his are 17.00 instead of 8.00 but you can't beat this price!. I would have spend over 400.00 on glasses for us this year and instead have spent under 60.00.
    They are good quality and I have absolutely no complaints about the glass or the service.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yep Zenni optical is the place I've recommended before - my best friend ordered from there when they had no insurance and she got ALL the bells and whistles and spent under $60.00 for them.. She was really impressed with how nice they are. I keep meaning to order a pair of perscription sunglasses for my husband..
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i've never heard of this, thank you guys so much i will check this website out.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 8:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My late Dad got his glasses from there. Actually, he came over to my house last year, gave me his prescription, & I did it for him, plus, we got to visit! I think his total was around $30. for the glasses he got. That included the shipping too. They looked really nice & my Dad was happy with them. Gosh, I miss my Dad! He passed away 6 months ago today. Sorry, another topic.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my Dad 5 years ago last month. It gets a little bit easier with time. But not a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss him terribly. It's such a blessing from God to have wonderful memories of him. They help so much. Hugs!!!!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I get my glasses from ZeniOptical and love them!
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 1:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008