if your not into them anymore?

if your not into your SO sexually anymore after 7 yrs, what would you do, is it enough reason to leave them? knowing they are a sex freak, has to have it all the time, no other conversation besides sex sex sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think "sex" is ever a reason to leave someone. I mean, what did you guys say in your vows? Some people just don't take marriage seriously anymore! I say go get some counselling. Talk to him about it. Discuss your needs as well as his and see if you can compromise.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Sounds like he's a Sex Addict! I have an ex who is a Sex Addict.He need counseling or nothing will ever change for him.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• no that is no reason to leave. I agree with ReneeK3
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• its not just the sex, i just wondered if theyre 100 percent into sex and your like o percent what chance that has of surviving. i get harassed everynight about something sexual and sometimes kept up hours upon hours at night, taken away certain items, and told what else can i give him besides sex. ugh.
    Anonymous

• If his over active sex drive is causing an issue between you two then yes it can hurt a relationship. I firmly believe that a healthy sex life is important in a relationship. If it goes south it doesn't mean that you have to walk away right then and there. Do you know why you're not into him anymore sexually that is? Can the problem be fixed or resolved. Have you talked to him about the lack of your sex drive and that his pushy ways are hurting your relationship? I think that if it's making you unhappy then yes it's a reason to leave because he is being pushy and disrespecting you. But if you can talk to him and fix the issue then by all means work it out.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 6:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• You want to leave your husband because he WANTS to have sex with you?? I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. Work on your marriage and if you don't want sex as often as he does, then tell him it's a bit much, but don't divorce him for that! Do you really want to walk out on a 7 year marriage because of the sex? Think about your kids! Think about starting all over again. Think about the fact that you have met someone who wants to grow old with you. Get into marriage counseling if necessary and also I highly recommend the following book: Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008