What could this be from? TMI Warning adult content

For the past week I have had a big increase in vaginal discharge. So bad to the point where I've had to wear pantyliners to be comfortable. I am not ovulating and I am not pregnant. It is whiteish, normal consistancy, with no odor. Its starting to get really annoying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• Don't freak out, it could be any number of things. But generally, vaginal secretions are a warning sign our vagina gives us that something has changed in our body. Simple , easily treatable things like yeast infections, or urinary tract infections...even bladder infections can all be preceded by vaginal discharge. Or it could simply be an indicator that your menstrual cycle is changing due to the new year. But no matter what you THINK it may be, it's always better to be safe than sorry. So instead of worrying yourself silly in front of your computer, get your butt on the phone and schedule and appointment with your GYN! ASAP! Or do a walk-in at your nearest Planned Parenthood. The only way to put your mind at ease is to stop guessing and find out for sure. I'm sure it's nothing...good luck and stay safe!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Maybe yeast if you are itchy, but sometimes you don't get that way for a few days. You can buy those sticks you pee on and it tells you if you have a yeast infection, or a bacterial thing or whatever. Hope it works out for ya.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I asked my OBGYN about this as well..since I noticed after having two kids that the vaginal discharge had increased quite a bit. Gross I know, but she said that their are more membranes there now and that causes more vaginal secretions; it's really nothing to worry about. Annoying yes..but if you are concerned at all in the least the best thing to do would be to see your doctor. Don't be afraid to ask her questions, they've heard them all and will be happy to answer you and help you. Good luck.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/honorably_discharged_a_guide_to_vaginal_secretions

check this webpage out in your search engine...this might be of help.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• chopped head

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2011