Can you help, mamas?

Mamas can you help me? It's been a long and hard journey, but I'm finally making it. I'm a mother of three very little ones and my husband is in the military and in school full time. It's been hard making ends meet, so I decided to turn my passion for photography into a business. It took off a lot faster than I ever expected, and I'm so grateful for all the support I've received from the moms on here. We've now been nominated as Los Angeles' Top Wedding Photographer. Out of 217 photographers we're placed at number three right now! I'm overwhelmed and amazed, but I don't want to stop here. If you could click this link and vote for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much mamas! http://la.cityvoter.com/ps-photography/biz/596382

Rangerwife

Asked by Rangerwife at 1:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• voted! Good luck!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i'm voting
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 1:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• voted!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 1:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Voted!! Congrats on your successful business :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2011