what are the signs of a ut infection?

im going to the bathroom alot with a lot of pressure by the lower part of my stomach.

lsbjet

Asked by lsbjet at 11:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A UTI>? It feels kind of like a yeast infection, burning when you pee, abdominal discomfort, pain in the lower back. Go to your doctor right away, if your pregnant especially. Becuase it can spread.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I didn't know I had a UTI, because it didn't hurt when I went pee. I had lower abdominal pain, and I would go pee very little, but alot of times during the day.
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 12:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Whenever I have them, I have the urge to urinate very frequently. When I do, I have instant relief, but the urge will come back pretty quickly.

If you suspect that you have one, try drinking cranberry juice. It will definitely ease the symptoms.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 1:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• def sounsd like a UTI!... althougt when i was pregnant thats what they thought i had but it enedup being a kiddney stone... so don't be suprised if the cheek out those kidneys! wich also made them find out i hade a problem with one of my kidneys! good luck! i know it sucks! i use to sit on my toiltet with my laptop and cran jusice and watch movies casue everytime i left the toilet i felt like i had to fucking pee agin!
    melodyann19

Answer by melodyann19 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• oh and another sign is peing blood! had that to! scared the shit out of me! see a doc right away!
    melodyann19