I really need the supporting words from U moms

I feel terrible... just terrible about this pregnancy. I recently found out a few days ago that im pregnant with twins, I was shocked at first but then I came around cause im going to have twice the love. But i feel awful about what their dad told me tonight. from day one when I told him that im pregnant he wanted me to have an abortion, and I did agree for some time but I changed my mind... God put them there not me. And now that i told him that its twins, he told he as long as i go with the pregnancy, their not going to have a father, it hurt me terribly, like a knife through my neck. He keeps on tellin me that he's not ready, but he has a 2 yr old son so I dont see what the big scare is about, I should be the one pissing my bed right now. Im going back to school and getting the right amount of money I need, its not like he doesnt has a job and he gets paid every 2 weeks...im starting to feel like my babies are not going to get any love from him or wont be loved at all...but i kno i'll love them to death do us part. I just feel like im the only one thats going to love my babies and god. my mom still doesnt know that im pregnant, Im trying to tell her but its hard cause she's sick...both her and my dad. i really dont know how they'll take it cause im the baby of the family. ladies what should i do?

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 2:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tell your mom and dad. I was afraid to tell my mom but when the storm passed she was proud of me and very supportive. They will love your baby as much as you will if they are any bit of a loving parental home. Good luck! Congrats on being preggo with twins!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thx
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You have to be brave for you and for your twins he can be an ass but if he does not want to be a father there is no way that anything can change his mind, do you live with your parents? if you live with him or on you own its not going to be as big shock and even if they get angry at first believe me the baby on the house can get away with murder I have seen it so prob they will be angry for 5 seconds and then go and buy 2 sets of baby clothes for they grandchildren and do not worry if he does not love your babies you can love them and you parents will love them too also you brothers and sisters will so don't be afraid you can do this. hugs to you mama.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• (((HUGS)))
    You tell your family!!
    Your babies will have enough love. Enjoy your pregnancy and don't let baby daddy steal your joy!!
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• good luckI do know u have to get that sperm donor out of your life and knowing u can take care of those babies and raise them right, and you better support system then donor would ever give u. I also know that your parents will adore their grandchild and help u anyway they can.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Oh and 1 more thing nail his ass and make him pay child support! If by chance there might be another woman who will tolerate him enough, anbd if marries someone else, and he decided he can't pay anymore and quit his job so he can get out paying for CS, his new wife will be on the hook for paying CS!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Wow...that man is a real asshat. I'm sorry you're being treated this way.
    I'm so happy you decided to continue your pregnancy. I know it will be hard, but like you said, it's double the blessing. Definitely tell your parents..they would want to know. And, seek help at a crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors there that can help you deal with Mr. Insensitive, and they can help you get all the things you'll need for your little ones. God bless you :)

prayingPraying for you...

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If he wasn't ready forkids then that is a talk you should have had before you had sex. You can't expect him to want this pregnancy now that he knows its twins. Is not fair. You are the one that wanted to keep them. Now you have the responsiblity of raising them. Talk to your parents. They should know about their grand children
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i would tell my mom and dad and about the the twins they will change your whole life i always said that i didnt want to have any children at all and now i have a 4 month little girl and she has changed everything i cant imagine my life without her i hope everything works out for you
    cwsmommy10

Answer by cwsmommy10 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• hi..be positive..be barve and pary hard so that GOd will always be with you...i am here for you as a friend...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011