i am going to be pregnant in next two months, please asvise me and tell me your experience and also introduce me any useful sites. since it will be my first baby i am not experinced enough, thanks.

Sara340

Asked by Sara340 at 3:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How in heaven's name do you know you will be pregnant in exactly two months??? It doesn't exactly work out that way and so predicted...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I reccomend Hypnobirthing. I also would like to say I have 11 kids and each experience is unique. Be sure to take good care of yourself and take classes.
    MelissaCarole

Answer by MelissaCarole at 4:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There are some good groups here on TTC, pregnancy, and all ages of babies and kids.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 4:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Morning sickness might start between 2-3 months, but not everyone gets it. I didnt with my son i just had yesterday. Try not to eat alot of fastfood, u will regret it later! Nothings wrong with once and awhile. Stay active as in walking, it helps out during labor and it it will be easier to lose the extra baby fat afterwsrds. Dnt skip meals! U may not be hungry but ur baby will be. Drink water plus the more water u drink the better chance of gettn a clear sono pic. U might get real emotional but u got to remember the father will also go through the same thing, keep that in mind..
    spanisheyes552

Answer by spanisheyes552 at 5:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

spanisheyes552

• There is no way of knowing that you will be pregnant in two months.

Charting can help you get pregnant faster but it can take a year for a completely healthy couple to concieve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011