we finally found the flower girl dresses/brides maid dresses:)yayy us now help us choose *pics

ok so as i explained last month that my cousin was having a huge wedding(7 brides maid,7 grooms men,5,junior brides maid,5junior groomsmen,4 flower girls,&4ringbearers who are going to walk down the isle with the flower girls)she has a really big family and lots of friends &she has been engaged for 3 years and the wedding is this June:)it took her forever to decide on the colors but she finally decided on lilac and ivory:)well here are the dresses:)

witch one do you LIKE for the flower girls?should they all have matching dresses or different? The ages for the flower girls are:4,5,6,&7

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

next jr bridesmaids:two 8 year old,one 9 year old and two 10 year old

Photobucket

Photobucket

last bridesmaids dresses(&we are still looking for more to choose from so if you know any website or store let me know)

Photobucket

Photobucket

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• flower girl -2
    jr bridesmaid-1
    bridesmaid-1
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• @gwen20 i was thinking the same thing with the last two but for flower girls i could not decide just because they are all so cute my favorite is 3rd 1 for the flower girls
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• they are all cute but the 3rd one for the flower girls is too "young" for the 5, 6 and 7 year olds, the 3rd one is appropriate for the little girl wearing it in the pic but it will not look good on an older girl.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• @gwen20 yess i agree the 3rd one is for like a 3or 4 year old
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• the 1st choice for the for the bridesmaids is more modern that's why i like it.
    2nd choice is more old school kinda 1990's
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I like the first one for the flower girl and the first one for the jr bridesmaids. I am not really fond of either style for the bridesmaids. I would say #2 if forced to pick between those two.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Same as gwen20, they r all so pretty.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 5:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Flower Girls: I love the second and third, but they look like they are for different age groups. I think the 2nd would look beautiful on the older girls and the 3rd for the younger ones.

Junior: I love the second dress.

Bridesmaid: I love the first one. It seems a bit more whimsical but still elegant and I think it really fits well with the other dresses I chose above. They seem to have similar shapes, especially with the junior dress and the 3rd flower girl dress.
    binkadink

Answer by binkadink at 5:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Flower girls, I would either do them all in the same dress, and go with the 2nd, or, if you really want, maybe the 2 younger ones in the 3rd dress and the two older ones in the 2nd dress... Then I would go with the 1st one for the Junior Bridesmaids, then the 1st one for the Bridesmaids. For one thing, those are the dresses Iike better (though the others are cute, too!) But I think those styles will sort of "flow" together, sort of like the same sort of lines and stuff for the dresses, just that they sort of "grow up" as you go, if that makes sense... I wouldn't do all of the Flower Girls in the 3rd dress, because I think it's too "young" for the older ones. But, whether you go with the same Flower Girl dress or use 2 different ones, I think they would all flow, if that makes sense... (I would put the 2 youngest first though...)

gl with picking - they're all pretty though :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Why do they have to match? When I got married I told my girls the color is dark purple get anything you want as long as it was tea length and the shoulders were covered for the ceremony. It looks great in the pictures. They were all able to wear the dress again because they weren't typical bridesmaid dresses. Especially the flower girls the age difference is really big and the development of the girls would be huge. What a 4 yo wears and a 7yo wears should be different. I like the 1st flower girl dress if my daughter were 7. The jr. bridesmaid dresses either look too mature or too immature for the age range. Let the kid and parents pick the choice.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011