Have you ever found love online? Did it last?

joli13

Asked by joli13 at 6:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Kind of. My first love, ex fiance to whom I was engaged (he broke it off) found me on Classmates.com. We corresponded via email, became friends again, decided to meet in person, did a run together and now we're dating again! He hurt me horribly when he left me the first time. We both went on to marry other people and have children with our former spouses, but now that we're both single again, well...our hearts seem to have remembered what drew us to each other back when we were young. I truly am in love!!
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 6:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Wow! What a great love story! :)
    joli13

Comment by joli13 (original poster) at 6:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep
    and we are now married.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yeah I met my husband on a sports team fan website. We were online friends for about 1 month, met in person, and just clicked. Some of our best dates were going to baseball games. For our anniversary, we will be following our team for 2 cities.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes. I met my dh online in a chatroom. We have been married 6 years and still as happy as ever.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Certainly! And we've been going strong for 11 years now. (Dh and I met through yahoo personals. I posted on a whim, more for the fun of it than anything else. He responded on a whim.)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Well my fiance && I started dating we met on FB and right away he wanted me to move in with him. So i picked up and moved 4 hours from here and now we are expecting.were engaged and getting married this year. So yessss. i do agree
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes, I have. It lasted for 5 1/2 years. I do not regret it at all. These days 1 out of 4 people are finding people on the internet. I also call the police in their town to make sure they are no wanted or anything. That was a great idea. Otherwise I would not have known. Be brave and ask a lot of questions. Get references too. Be careful, but it is fun!
    vernalea

Answer by vernalea at 9:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011