WHEN SHOULD I?

I SHOULD BE GETTING MY PERIOD IN 3 DAYS,BUT I THINK I'M PREGNANT,I'VE BEEN HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,TIRED,BLOATED AND FATIGUE.THE ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THAT I'M HAVING INCREASE VAGINAL DISCHARGE,IT'S CLEAR AND ALITTLE WHITE,BUT MY PANTIES GET REAL WET.IS THAT A SIGN OF PREGNANCY?CAN I TEST NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT?BY READING THIS DOES IT SOUND LIKE I'M PREGNANT?THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would wait until your like 3 days late, but it sounds like you could be!! if you wanted to test First response says it can tell you before you miss your period but its best to wait so your hormones are more concentrated! congrats and good luck
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• id wait cause those can be signs of your period too
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• you can take an early test now if you want
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• They also sound like period symptoms to me, but if money isn'tan issue, I'd take one now! If it comes up negative, though, I'd take another one in a few days, if you're late. Good luck with whatever results you're hoping for!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• First Response tests could pick it up now, but it doesn't sound like MY for-sure-I'm-pregnant symptoms, which in both pregnancies have been immense breast pain, like if the wind blows the wrong way it hurts lol.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• You don't have to have immense breast pain to be pregnant. I didn't have any symptoms with my last pregnancy or this one. When I was late I took a test... that's it. Not all women have a million symptoms... Good luck!
    mlmad21

Answer by mlmad21 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are very similar. Early test only worked on something like 5% of women tested. I would wait until your period is late, if it is only 3 days. Plus if you have only just now been getting symptoms, it might be too early for a test to pick up.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• why dont u google pregnancy symptoms or go to webmd.com easier than asking us cause some people get tired of this question. I would have waited to even ask a question before my missed period
    Anonymous