Has anyone earned money with Livework?

What are your best tips?

I am posting this anonymously to avoid being bombarded with unwanted sales opportunities. Please, peddle your wares someplace else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• this seems like a sales pitch for this as well???
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not at all. I have been hearing a bit about Livework, and just want to know if it is worth my time to register and bid on work. I have had mixed success with other virtual work websites (like Odesk).
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• All I know is half these get paid crap these woman post are a bunch of nonsense. I tried the survey thing and what a waste of time. I don't give these types of things a second look anymore
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I dont believe any of those things like that anymore. They usually want you to register which cost or buy the products and you have to sell...basically it is all a scam to me.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I currently work for Livework and was just paid on the 15th. It is not a survey and you don't refer people there is no incentive for it. It is just a job that is it. It is real money with no BS. I would be glad to answer any questions you have. There is actually a group of us who work for Livework here on CM.

To give a you an idea you get paid twice per month via paypal, the projects you work on are for ask.com and dictionary.com. What we do is take the questions that are not getting answered and we research and answer them. I make roughly $10 an hour on average. There is a minimum of 100 questions per week for most projects. PM and I can tell you which projects are actively hiring that I know of.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Just a side note, if you are putting out money then it is not a job and i do not pay to work. That is why i don't sell and do home parties those companies are scams IMO, I have lost plenty of money on so called home business like that.

Also Livework is not a site where you bid for work, you may be thinking of Elance they do require you to bid for work. With livework you just apply like you would with any other job.

I also work for ChaCha and they pay as well, just FYI.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2011