What are you getting your man for Valentines Day? I have been married for 15 years, and I just want to get my DH something small, nothing extravagant. But still,no ideas.

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Holidays

• I'm going to make him his favorite treat that I make, homemade turtles.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hubby and I are going out to dinner Sat. night, with out the kids. That's our Valentine's day. To go out Monday, every restaurant jacks up the price just because of the day. We'll be married 17 years in May. I don't want or need anything, just time alone with him is all I need.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I am making DH dinner and getting a box of chocolates that are infused with beer.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i dont know if i have to work or not but i want to take him out to a nice dinner at the river walk we likve in san antonio btw. and just get him some chocolates and a bear lol. nothing bit but i hope i dont have to work, i really dont this sucks cuz this is our first valentine. and were 3 months preg.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• don't know either, he isnt a chocolate or teddy bear kind of guy. no beer in my house! just don't know. hmmmm
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• a kiss
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had a gold Kara with the Mool Mantra engraved on it made for him.. I'm just waiting for it to arrive from Amritsar.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2011