self confidence vs. personal 'moisture' adult content

Last night my husband mentioned that he misses when I used to get so wet, even without sex. I told him I think what changed was that I had our child. He thinks it's because I'm not as comfortable with my body as I used to be. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Only you can answer that. Try using some lubricating products to help out.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm the same way. Have you started a new birth control? That's what killed mine. I used to (sorry tmi) soak the bed from being so wet but now its like a miracle for it to happen. It started like that after I started a new birth control pill.
    tpaangel8122

Answer by tpaangel8122 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thats something only you know. Are you as turned on?? Do you feel the same way during sex and enjoy it as you used to? I know that when Im not extremely turned on I will not be as wet. I dont get like I used to as a teen lol but if I am really turned on and think about it in my head I will be more wet
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I also think it is due to having a child.. I was the same way, I would get really wet before, but after having a child (2 1/2 years ago) it has really changed, regardless of how turned on I am. IDK if you guys do it, but my SO going down on me helps.. not only does it turn me on that much more, but the mosture from, him, makes it better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• who knows what's going on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think part of it is that I am up like 30 pounds still from having our son. So it could be that I'm not as comfortable in my own skin, could be birth control, or it could jsut be that I'm getting older
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For me it has a lot to do with my cycle---sometimes I am wet, sometimes I can't get wet at all!! its weird.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If your body self-image isnt good right now, you arent going to relax enough to become aroused the way you used to; "pre-child". Your mental state has A LOT to do with your bodies response to sex. Lovemaking & our mindset, go hand in hand. If you're self-concious about how you look, that is all you'll be thinking about, instead of being turned on. It's like a road block in your head. Try talking to your husband about how you feel about your body self-image. I'll bet he still finds you just as hot & sexy as he always did. In the meantime, try the new KY for him & her.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 10:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011