OMG - please, give me some tips for dealing with morning sickness?

I have been up for two hours already with terrible morning sickness. Ulg.. I haven't been able to find anything to deal with it yet.. what has worked for you?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• while still in bed laying down 4 ounces of oj and lightly salted rice cakes go from lying to sitting to standing should take 5 minutes

last resort unisome the sleep pill is actually and anti emetic medication with a pregnancy B (the same as your prenatal vitamin)ake it before bed
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Tiny sips of ginger ale that is made with real ginger. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If it's really bad, talk to your Dr about it. I took something for mine, but I can't remember the name of the prescribed medication.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• any sour candy will work - brings on saliva - which is normally an issue. just eat really really slowly. i had it terribly with my second preg and only that and saltine crackers worked for me. healthy!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I found saltine crackers helped. Keep them by the side of the bed and eat them before you get up and about.

Hope you feel better soon!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• peppermints helped me as well as ginger ale. I also snacked all day which helped me.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ginger works great!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 3:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• nothin helped me at all wish i had some helpful advice..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 12:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Unfortunately for me, I tried EVERYTHING in the book! Even the crazy things like eating upside down, but nothing worked. :( After losing more than 15% of my body weight, I was given IV treatments and prescribed Zofran, which only worked about half the time for me. Now, at 32 weeks I still get sick if I don't take it regularly, keep hydrated and never let my stomach get completely empty. My suggestion is, if you finally get on top of it, stay there! Make sure you snack often and drink lots of water! Keep both water and your favorite snack at your bedside to munch on at the first sign of hunger and 10+ minutes before you get up in the morning. Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 7:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2011