I can't seem to stop myself even if ithas bad idea written allover it.

I am the one who ask about dating in the work place. Also, the man is married and never told me but the chemistry is so strong. We've known each other about five months. He makes me stutter... I have thought about him all weekend. However, I want to be able to walk away because I know he has two young children and I have four. Plus, I get the feeling I wouldnt be his first affair. Since, he never mentioned a wife. With that being said, We will probably get together this week. I am a relationship addict. Many people will be hurt. yuck! Can I write all week on this to try and get past it. Will people talk me through...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• yes we will that wat we here 4...but i would stay away 4m him.........i mean....the fact that he ddnt tell u....isnt god....
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat, except different situation. SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS! Guy friend/girl friend realionship. Except I'm not a relationship addict. I'm the one thats married.......
    Anonymous

• Now that you know he is married why continue? Dump his sorry azz and if you do continue than shame on you!
    Anonymous

• I was in this situation a couple of years ago with a college professor. He was married with two children, a teacher, twenty years my senior AND I had ULTRA STRONG feelings for him. Let me just tell you one thing...all it is going to do is cause problems. Period. If he's willing to cheat on his wife with you, I'm fairly certain you are not the first. He doesn't want a relationship with you and will never leave his wife, even if it comes up or he tries to say he wants to be with you. Just think about the situation for a moment. It could ultimately ruin two families. You and his wife will be the ones with the broken hearts (not to mention how it would affect both of your children), and in the end, he'll just find someone else to fulfill his urges. My best advice, don't do it. You'll thank yourself for it in the end. I know I did.
    Anonymous

• He still hasnt told me he doesnt know I know... I was going to ask him it about it monday but I am just going to keep work work and stay away fromhim and come here and vent. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and if I don't work it through with words I won't be able to stop myself. I will scream in my head and do what is wrong. I have been diagnosed with being obsessive compulsive. However, many men get past that because of the way I look. So he hooked me and I am trying to break the cycle of my disorder and getting my heart broken.
    Anonymous

• God I wish there was a way we could talk but... being both anonom. I am the same way. I have to think and talk and rationalize things out. All my friends are married ole' goobs that would never understand the way I feel. It's harder to just "move on" and be with your other (in my case) when the sexual chemistry is way to harsh that it starts from the time you get up to when you go to bed.
    Anonymous

• If you need to talk, please feel free to message me...I've been in a similar situation.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 6:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have been through the same thing! he has 2 kids and I have four! I am also a relationship addict! PM me and we can talk!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• OMG. I'm so FRUSTRATED
    Anonymous

• A couple of people who know what you are going through and offered you to message them and talk....you should tke them up on it, girl. :)
    Anonymous