toy question

Okay ladies...some help please....should I buy my 3 year old a power wheel jeep for her bd and maybe one small other gift or should i forgo the big item and get her a few presents....she keeps saying she wants the jeep but don't know what to do cuz it's not spring yet, and she can only ride it with me or her father on walks or when being supervised in the driveway so if we don't get it for her birthday she won't get one at all and won't have one for the summer...so not really sure what to do unless u guys have another suggestion for a 3 year old girl that ur kids loved...

kstn415

Asked by kstn415 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If that is what she wants, why not get it for her? My DD has a four-wheeler that she can only ride with mom and dad, when it is nice out and it works fine!

have fun!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• well being that she is 3 she won't understand that she cant ride it with snow and ice on the ground yet...so i know she'll be dissappointed if she gets it and it wont work outside cuz of the snow/ice so thats part of the reason y...that and itll be her only present except like a pack of markers or paint or something cheap
    kstn415

Comment by kstn415 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• if she will not be able to use it right away, i wouldn't get it for her. my kids all loved art stuff. if you are looking something big-ish maybe an art table or something?
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011