I have a 3G Iphone. Is there a way to print the texts?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Technology

• just email them to yourself then print them its the eazyiest
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You can either email and print or use your USB to upload the texts to your computer. Then print
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Can you copy them and send them to your email address? That's what I usually do with information that has been text to me that I need.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yea or you can take a picture of them and email them to yourself. if you dont know how to take pics you go to what you want and you hit the top button that turns the phone off and the middle button which is the home button and just keep doing it that way.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You can actually take a screenshot ( I forgot I think you hit a combination of 2 things.. The button up top and the side or the power.. I dont remember. I had teh 3g about 2yrs ago. ) Well anyway.. you can take a picture of the actually text save it as a picture and send to email and print. Hope I was helpful. Im sure a search on google can tell you the right things to press to take the picture.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2011