How was your day?

Mine was Crappy,

We moved into a nice * so we thought * apartment, their brand new but i suppose there was a fight, last night in the parking lot, which caused someone to get thrown into the side of are car, so there is a body dent in the passenger door
in our brand new car :(
its horrific its not a normal dent, its the whole darn door, the people must be hurt and i hope they catch whomever did it,
getting a new car waiting for 10 years to get financed for one, and a month later somthing happens..

WHy couldnt it happen to my ppoooop car?

Did this ever happen to anyone??

BTW...how was your day is the question HOPE you had a better one than i,

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 6:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• AWW, I am so SORRY to hear that! Sounds a little like what happened to my daughter and me in my 2003 Malibu (car is paid for) last night. We were traveling down a backroad when I spotted him running out of the ditch, on the left side of the road, and estimating that he was going to slam into us, I hit the brake, and swerved to the shoulder, but he rammed into us anyway, just not as hard as he would have if I had not slowed and swerved. The 8 point buck hit us in the front quarter panel with his chest. I stopped for a second, and he swung around and ran back into the woods. Now my left front quarter panel has about a 12 inch or more dent in it, and I feel bad, but I'm glad no one was hurt, and my hubby can pop out the dent, but dang! He backed into a tree and put out his taillight the night before! Must be one of those weekends!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 7:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Did yall call the police? How awful :(

My day was pretty nice. Went to church and out to eat with family, then they came over to our place and the kids played a while... All in all, good stuff.

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have a big dent in the back of my car from what looks like a basketball being thrown against it. No idea how it got there. My car is an '04 though so it wasn't brand new. Sorry about yours! My day has been very very boring though. I did get my very rare nap though which was nice. But now I'd like to get out of the house but I can't think of anywhere fun to go and don't have much money to get there anyway! Out for a drink or something with my husband would be nice but there are no babysitters available :-(
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My kids were kind of terrible when we went to the mall with my mom. Other than that, we just hung around the house. Our day was okay, I guess. Lots of disciplining, so lots of whining and fussing, but overall, not terrible!
    NavyWife1981

Answer by NavyWife1981 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• A verry lazy Sunday!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've had a pretty good day! Before I made my first car payment on my first brand new car an man backed into me in a praking lot. Nothing major but 8 years later and those scratches and dents are still there! Stinks!
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Happy unpacking!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2008