How many of you have dogs that love the snow?

I have a lab & lab/sheppard mix dogs- and even tho they're a little older- they act like puppies when they romp in the snow! It's so funny to watch. This morning my lab/sheppard came up to me, happy as can be w/ a face full of snow! :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pets

• Our Golden and Lab both love the snow. They would stay out for hours if we'd let them. And they always manage to find a frozen tennis ball that is buried under 6 inches of snow!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My 2 labs love the snow.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Growing up I had a yorkie mix that would love to go play in it. She looked like a rabbit hopping through the snow.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have a Cocker Spaniel that seems to love snow! He likes to bury his face in it for some odd reason!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have a Puggle that loves the snow. When I let her in the other day, a neighbor chastised me for having her out in it. I said "She loves it so much, she ignores me when I call her to come in most of the time."
    Now this ice is another story. Ever see that scene in Bambi where Bambi slides on the ice? Yeah, that's what she looks like. But, since the snow is underneath the ice, she keeps trying, even when I discourage her.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Our Husky hops like a bunny in it, and our German Shepherd loves to play in it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have 3 dogs a lab mix and 2 husky mixes. My lab throws himself into the snow, rolls onto his back and wiggles accross the yard. The male husky puts his head on the ground and then runs forward then flops sides. the female husky is only a couple months but already she loves the snow.
    Dragonfly_95

Answer by Dragonfly_95 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have 7 dogs and they all love playing in it; especially my Great Pyrenees. She wallows in it on her back.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have two dogs that love the snow a lab and a JRT. My Chi hates it. But then again she is only a two pound dog. lol
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011