Babycenter.com ovulation chart

We are TTC and a friend at work had mentioned this site to me. I was just curious if anyone has tried it and if it really works?

SARAHBIGGS1987

Asked by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Any site for ovulation can get you close. But to be accurate, you need to chart (taking temps, and checking cervical position and mucous)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i just started using babycenter.com and babyhopes.com im not really into charting and checking mucous i dont want to stress over it and lower my chance of preganacy. Im just going with the flow and when it happens it happens. but its nice to get educated :)
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I recommend BabyMed.com better, my friend is seeing a fertility doctor & he recommended to her that website to track her ovulation, I even started using it along with the lube Preseed & I guess it was right because I'm 5 weeks & 3 days pregnant!... Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• SIGH.....I don't know how many times it must be said ovulation calculators and calenders ARE NOT accurate.

They assume that all women ovulate on the 14th day of the cycle or 14 days before the next cycle which is NOT TRUE for MOST WOMEN.

You HAVE to chart in order to know when you are fertile.

OPKs are not accurate, calenders are not accurate, calculators are not accurate....if you want to get pregnant quickly then you need to chart. Anything else is inaccurate and probably will not help you get pregnant.

Charting is NOT stressful. WHY would never having to worry about what's going on with your cycle be stressful?

You know EXACTLY when you ovulate, exactly how long your luteal phase is, if you ovulate late one month therefore causing your period to be late, if you have an LPD or not, and if you are pregnant....I find charting to be completely stress free.

I've gotten preg 1st try every time with chartin
    Anonymous

• Good Luck. i don't use them, I chart. It is actually very simple.
    TheMusicWife09

Answer by TheMusicWife09 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011