What do you and your SO fight about?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• He can't seem to pick up after himself! He works a lot more than I do, but it irritates me that the man can't pick up his own dirty socks!

And, I do things that bother him, too - like don't ever seem to get home on time, without letting him know I'm going to be late.

BUT, we're both working on our flaws. :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• money...
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nothing. The last disagreement we had was in September. We took the kids to a theme park. He and his son (11) are used to going on their own when they want so with me and DD (3), they would get really far ahead and I would try to make D speed up.
    It got irritating when I realized that this was as much her vacation as it was the rest of us and trying to hurry her along was not much fun for her. So she and I slowed down. SO and SS kept getting really far ahead and then would wait and then go again. It got irritating to know that while DD and I were slow, they would not stay with us since we were all on vacation together.
    I told SO how it was making me feel and how rushing DD was not right. He agreed that if we were going to be a family, we would have to go as fast as the slowest person. They stayed behind DD and I the rest of the time.
    There was no yelling and when something bothers any of us, we just say it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• how to handle the kids...following rules...doing chores ...discipline

karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Everything. EVERYTHING!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• we dont really agrue we may bicker ever so often but its not major. dont get me wrong we had our yrs of fighting but we have worked on our issues.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Very little - last time we had a fight was nearly a year ago and it was brought on by the added stress of having his mom here for way too long. Being around her makes both of us much more irritable.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• His drinking, bills, and my weight (lack of sex from him)
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• disciplining the kids. i think he is to lax and he thinks i am to tough. we are both working on compromising. we also fight about money sometimes, but not often

happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• frown miniclipping his toe nails and leaving it in the carpet. gross

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2011