Does anyone know where to buy a infant urn for less than a $1000 dollars

I was pragent with twins and at birth one of my twin boys didn't make it... and now I am looking for a nice infant urn to have one of my twin sons barred in and all I can find I ones for $1000 dollars... I would gladly spend that for my son but right now we are a little tight on money. So if any of you could be of any help I would appreciate it a lot... thank you!!!

Pooky_mommy

Asked by Pooky_mommy at 6:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

http://www.memorial-urns.com/BlackMarblewithAngel.html

the site also has lots of others but for some reason this one caught my eye.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 6:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• So sorry for your loss.
    Ebay has them as well
    Anonymous

• Deepest condolences to you.
    JillianMomOf3

Answer by JillianMomOf3 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• First my condolences to you and your family. I have been in this situation 17 yrs ago, so first check with your nearest Welfare office, you don't have to receiveto get help, they may have a service to pay for all the expense of the baby's funeral.I did not know about the welfare till a a social worker from the hospital told me about it.  If not speak to the funeral director they have payment plans to fit your budget.

If you need anything please let me know or even someone just to listen I love to her from you.

myzero

Answer by myzero at 10:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• First my condolences. There are several gov. offices that are suppose to be able to help ya. The funeral homes should be able to make a payment plan to fit your budget. Secondly i know you are grieving but ceramic stores sell them as well. That way you can paint it up the way you want too and it costs as little as 30 or more depending on what you are wanting
    Anonymous