I have a 3 month old baby and back to my original weight. My husband just said to me this morning isn't about time for that belly to be gone! Anyone else feel frustratred and wish they can have their body go through what ours does?

Wow, I am really hurt right now. And I thought I was looking good having a 3 month old. It explains why he hasn't wanted to be very physical with me lately...MEN!!!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Fix yourself up really nice and a little sexy (go as far as you are willing to go without being slutty)...show a little cleavage, tight jeans, make up, hair done nice....then tell him you are going to the grocery store or make a girls night out plan and do the same thing. I bet he'll be a little more appreciative to how you look when he worries that someone else might be checkin u out.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My XH said that at 6 months after birth. Only he told me after sex that my touching my belling during sex disgusted him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• combingpretty soon he will be looking like this..congrats on the weight loss, thats a huge deal!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• That is very rude! I would say something to him about it!

FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I've never, and will never be back to my original weigh! Geez, wtf is WRONG with him? I can get pretty petty, so at that point, I'd point out every single little flaw HE'S got. I'd make him cry. You are going through enough emotional stuff as it is. Does he not know most women do not lose that baby belly? Hell, do most even lose the baby weight?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I would totally tell him to shut up. lol If he wants to point out that sort of stuff, I'd be opting not to want to be physical! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• wow..jerk but im pregnant and starting to show and i was showing my sstomach to my fiance and he said hasnt it always been like that i was like wow.assssssssss
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i think it's great you got the weight off so fast. he is a jerk
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Jeez, shallow much? What the hell does he expect, in my opinion you've done WAY better than the average new mother!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He's an ass. Good for you mama, do what you do and tell him to sod off - he's not perfect either. I'd be pointing out his flaws too, but that's just me.
    Anonymous