Are you one of the regulars at any resturant?

My older daughter and I go out for breakfast every Friday at the same local diner, our drinks are ready before we order them (they just bring it out to us now) and the service is awesome. I never knew it was so much fun to be a regular. LOL

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• LOL no, we shake it up and go somewhere different!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• We used to be weekly or twice-weekly patrons of a tiny family-operated Mexican restaurant when we lived in California. I miss that place soooo much!!! We haven't found a single place worthy of our regular-ness here. LOL!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I used to be at a Huddle House where I used to live. I used to wait tables there and it's where I met my husband. I remember the regulars. If I seen one coming in I would already have their drink on the table they always sit at. One older gentalman always wanted fresh coffee so I would see him pull up I'd start a whole new pot of coffee.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not really - we don't have much for actual good little places liek that around here - not any, in fact. I used to be a regular at a fast food place (Culver's) but I never get to the town it's in anymore.
    Anonymous

• Nope...we are cutting our eating out by styaing home & saving the money
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm well known at IHOP and Red Lobster lol I know all the waiters and waitresses by first name and they know me by first name I always take my son with me so when they see my stroller they know its me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My SO and I go to this Chinese place right down the road from us and the lady at the counter always says my order before I do its pretty cool.

bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep!!
    There is a little place called "Scottys on the Strand" that is only 3 blocks from my house, and it sits right at the edge of the beach. So you can nsee the ocean when you eat. My DD, my dad, my mom and I are there at least nice a week. They may not remember me, but they know DD!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There was a bar that backed up to the building I worked in, and a regular group went there for lunch once a week, plus other people would wander over for carry out when they were really busy. The waitresses were awesome, and once you'd been there 3 or 4 times, they remembered everyone's drinks and quirks (no fries, dressing on the side, etc).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My mom and I meet twice a month for breakfast at Denny's, beside that nope, I like to switch it up!
    2boyz2pray4

Answer by 2boyz2pray4 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011