It is my first Thanksgiving I will be cooking my self I need help on what to make fast. Please HELP ME!!

036mother

Asked by 036mother at 6:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Turkey of course.....lol ..... cranberry sauce, stuffing, corn , some kind of bread or rolls, and what ever else u want to..... make ur own traditions....
    Anonymous

• Green Bean Casserole is always on our Thanksgiving menu. So easy to make...can't screw it up.
    busdrivinmama72

Answer by busdrivinmama72 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• We go to the grocery store deli department and get the turkey dinner box. It comes with a fully cook turkey (you just have to heat it for so long), mash potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, pie. We do Thanksgiving dinner for my family and no complaints about it so far. It will be our 3rd year doing it. It saves a lot of time.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• LadyKiki.....I did that last year. Nobody knew!! I warmed everything up in my own dishes, threw away the store packaging and all thought it was homemade!! Then we just had pies, cookies, etc.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• green bean casserole
    aidansmommy529

Answer by aidansmommy529 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Turkey, green bean casserole, rolls, scalloped corn, candied yams, a relish tray, and pumpkin pie are pretty much the staples at our families thanksgiving.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing/dressing, veggies (green beans and corn are staples here most years, along with roasted cauliflower), and pie are always on our menu.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2008