How Does Eveyone Cope With There Hubsands ,Boyfriends , Kids Going To Different Counrties ?

Kandee321

Asked by Kandee321 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I've never had this happen. Unless you are a military family, why would you?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You just kind of have to deal with it in the moment. Theres nothing you can do about it but be supportive and look towards the future.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ? without you? I'm a little confused by the question...but you pray before they get on the plane and ask them to call you when they land, then you keep in contact through internet and phone if you can. It'll be over before you know it.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• When my hubby has deployed, or been stationed in Korea, we just have to stay busy. I've got the kids, so they do more then enough to keep me busy. And I go to school. We talk a lot when he's gone, so that helps. I send him things every 2 weeks or so. I just go on with life. I have to, I can't just stop.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You mean the bio father bringing the kids to his home country without you?
    I would never let that happen.
    But if you mean. going to a different country as a family vacation type thing? My DH is retired army we where in Germany 2 times. We just got passport and went. No problem.

Answer by louise2 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2011