What has been your best vacation?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Travel

• One month in Australia!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• When we where stationed in Germany we went to London,England And Paris, France before we PCSed back to the states.  It Was nice.

Answer by louise2 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My honeymoon...Las Vegas!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• spinning globe35 days traveling through Europe-Ireland, England, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• When I went to Australia.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Going camping with family was one of my better vacations. Living in Japan right now isn't much of a vacation, though I love the sights and the experiences. Went to Canada, but didn't stay long...so Camping seems to be one of my better family vacations. Waiting to see if we can attempt to visit Disneyland/world...one of them to see if it'll trump camping.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It's between the Greek Islands/Turkey and East Africa, for very different reasons....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have a tie between 2 - I loved them both so much for different reasons. One was a week in a cottage by the ocean in Cornwall, England. The other was spending 6 days in Italy - Rome & Tuscany - Florence, Siena, Pisa and San Gimignano. Both are my favorite vacations to date.
    travellingmom20

Answer by travellingmom20 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2011