your job? love it or hate it?

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 11:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Right now my job is homeschooling my kids and I love it. Before that I worked as a preschool teacher and ran our afterschool program and I loved that too. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I love my job. I am a government contractor and I do pretty much what I did when I was in the navy, but it is so much better on the civilian side and I can use my military experience.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I work from home. I have the best of both worlds. I love what I do!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• sonic drive in... its okay i guess. ive been there over three years.. over all i dislike it alot,, i get bpored doing the same easy things ever day... its easy but its a crappy place to work
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 3:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I am a pre school teacher in a school for low income families. I LOVE MY JOB! Kids draw pics just for me, they know I care about them, I get to eat breakfast and snack! If I am having a bad day or week or month just one day with the kids cheers me right up. i have never been happier!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I like it but I've been there over 13 years and I'm getting a little bored. No real challenge anymore.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• LOVE IT!! I'm a Certified Athletic Trainer working at the High School level... I eval, treat and rehab injuries, as well as provide sideline medical coverage for all varsity events... in other words, I get paid to watch sports!! Life is good!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Love It... work from home so can parent my children... I put them on the bus for school and home when they get off... we eat diner as a family. Being home has sure been a blessing this week with them all home for snow days... enjoy it!
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 6:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hey be thankful you have a job!! With how the economy is. If you say that to yourself you will survive it even if it is bad!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2011