your love story?

mine. i met my hubby when i was 13 and he was 16, we were best friends. he took me to my freshman homecoming. and he took me to his senior prom. i was in love with him right away.we stayed best friends, i dated his guy best friend. jealous? yup he wanted me then i bet:) it took a while for us to get together for real. we went on dates,to dinner,the movies but nothing serious. finally when i was 19 he asked me to be his girlfriend. 6 months later i got pregnant, a day later we were engaged and then 3 months after that we got married. i love him

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 11:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine is in my Journal (The Internet works in mysterious ways)..it is THE most incredible Love Story - and too long to put in this section. lol.

I love my wonderful and sexy Husband!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Well i actually just met my fiance we got together August 16. we moved with each other August 18 it all happened fast i moved 4 hours away to live with him. we got engaged and we were planning on getting married in Feb. well in December we found out we were expecting i went to the Dr Apt. and im due August 16 ha...crazy thats going to be our first anniversary so now we are planning on getting married in June. So hope everythings going to go great.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i was 18. we both worked at an amusement park. him in rides and me in waterpark. he was my best friends ex/good friend. she introduced us...let me back up. it was new years and she and i had gone to a party and gotten wasted, me more than her. then we went to the amusement park that night to see the fireworks, 4th of july. he saw that i was drunk and asked me "if i just nudge you will you fall over?" i was like "i don't think so" he nudged me and i fell over but our other friend caught me...we all laughed it off. about a year later we met again after he had a bad break up and enlisted for the army. he did not want any kind of relationship. we quickly became best friends, then we started sleeping together. we were doing that for a few months. we'd hang out every day go hiking or something and then he'd spend the night at my place. i quickly fell for him but he was going to be leaving for basic. he asked me out anyway then
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• got rejected from the army for a hip surgery he had as a kid. we went on a romantic vacation together to the poconos. conceived our daughter on that trip. he asked me to marry him right after she was born and we got married
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• fourth of july, not new years
    momofone725

• Met my dh where I worked at the time(a waitress). He would hangout with me before had to hit the floor. We hit it off pretty quick. Our age difference scared me and I almost broke it off with him (not knowing I was pregnant) I went to church and got great conviction to stay with him. I know he was the one God chose for me, but didn't realize it until a few years later. When I was a senior in high school we had a youth thing called "True Love waits". We were to pray for our mate God had chosen for us. At that time in his life he had repented, rededicated and give up 17 years of drug use.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My husband was a friend of my cousin's. I was talking on the phone to my cousin and hs friend took the phone and we started talking. Well, a month later I went to Chicago to meet him and from that meeting on we have been together.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A mutual friend set up a blind date for us. I didn't know anything about him. When I met him, I didn't like him because he was (and still is) a smart alec. After we got to talking, and I gave him a chance, I started to like him more. The next day, my best friend came over to get details about the date. The first question she asked was "What's his name?" I couldn't remember it! She smiled and said, " You always do that when you like a guy." I never realized I did. A few days later, DH called me and asked me out a second time. Here we are, 221/2 years later happily married and ready for the next 50 years of marriage to come!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• We had met when me and my ex split, he was my bfs cousin, I had already thought he was cute before, anyways i was stayin the night at her house n made her call him, they were talkin then i took the phone we started talkin n got together. we stayed together 2 months then i made a mistake and went back to my ex which that only lasted 2 months we broke up and i stayed single for 4 months i started talkin to my friend and there were havinn a bday party for another friend at my hubbys house, i wasnt goin to go cuz i figured he hated me after wat i did to him cuz the 1st time we got 2gether he fell deeply in love w/ me. They said he wanted me to come. he flirted w/ me after a lil while. then when everyone was leavin he said if i needed to stay i cld so i made up an excuse to stay we stayed up till 7am talkin n made love been together 1yr, 4 months, and 4 days. he is the love of my life.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 10:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011