Which shoes, red or black?

the thing in my hand is going in my hair and i have a matching cell phone purse in the other hand.

I have a quince to go to this saturday. I have a choice of two shoes. im 5'7 and taller than everyone else anyways but im wearing heels. should i go with red HIGH heeld shoes with a peep toe, small back and ankle straps? or low heels shoes with nothing but straps and a bunch of rhinestones in the sole and a rhinestone rose on the toe strap? or should i wait it out and see if i can find a low heeld red shoe???

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 12:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• hmmm well since your dress is very pretty and frilly, the rhinstone shoes will take away from that and draw attention to the shoes itself is what im thinking. so no to that.

i would go with red...how often do you get to match red with anything? i know my brown heels are always questionable with my outfits.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If you're going to be dancing, I'd go with the comfy black ones. If you are going to just be standing around looking pretty, go with the red.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• red
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• you should go and buy some read flats that would be cute you can find some cute cheap flats now a days..but i really think you should go with some flats.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• RED
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• RED!!!!!!!!
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Red

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 4:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Majority is red ^.^ lol. i agree i just wasnt sure because the black ones were SO comfy and im going to be dancing all night.....
    shortycmlb

Comment by shortycmlb (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• red to accent the belt
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• red
    sharisse

Answer by sharisse at 11:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2011