What was your Pregnancy Story!?

Let me tell you mine..LOL I had been feeling right my stomach was hurting everytime i laid on it. Me && My fiance were arguing so while he was at his moms i got up and went to the store to get a pregnancy test i just had a feeling that i was pregnant and i went home took the test. and it came out possitive i started crying and i was just like OMG OMG well my fiance came home i told him and he was like go upstairs he was all mad and i guess he thought i was lieng so we went upstairs i showed him the test and he was like wow i thought you were playing he was like here i brought you ice cream i dont feel like eating n e thing right now lol so we both called our parents and his mom was more excited than mine. when i called her she stayewd quiet and said well i cant say ne thing so lol yea now were 3.1 months and hopefully everything goes good.

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i took a random pregnancy test just cause i felt like it. didn't have a reason to, didn't have any symptoms, just felt like it...i was a bit shocked when i saw the little blue +
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• awwww thats cute lol
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For my son, i had this off feeling so i took a pregnancy test and it didn't read right. I got nervous and went to the doctor and she was like awww a little peanut! and pointed to the screen, we call him peanut now.
    my daughter i knew instantly that she was there. it was just like "um baby, go get me a test"
    with my current pregnancy i missed my period and i went to the doctor... im now 13 wks along
    BrandonBearsMom

Answer by BrandonBearsMom at 1:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I found out i was preggo because i found a random pregnancy test in my drawer while cleaning, it was expensive and i didnt want to waste all the money for it to expire so i took it, cleaned the bathroom and walked out forgetting the test completely, i came back in when i remembered it and went to throw it away forgetting to read the results. I was expecting it to be negative since i took it just to use the test so i didnt waste money and the pregnant word had caught my eye i was stunned. I just stopped in mid air of throwing it out and i musta stood there for like 5 minutes just staring. I ran downstairs and yelled to everyone i was preggo, my husband thought it was joke since it was so random lol we then bought like 5 more in case the first really was expired and just saying that..they all came up preggo and now i have a beautiful two year old little boy. lol.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 1:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have irregular periods so neverdo I think I am but both pregnancys I had a dream about positive pregnancy tests weird huh..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 12:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011