i am just wondering

alright im 16 weeks and 5 days i have been feeling movement for about 2 weeks now and i mean movement i always was feeling the baby but for about 4 days now i swear i havent felt a thing even my belly has kinda gone soft am i just worring or could something be up ? yes this is my 2nd child but we had such a hard time getting this one im so afraid of losing this baby too we went threw 3 miscarriages before succesfully having this one hang on am i just worring ? is that a normal? with my first i felt nothing til about 23 weeks and he was just fine and healthy please any advice or personal expirance (SP?) i just want to know if it is ok or if i should be worring

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt my little ones move around 12-16 weeks, Sometimes u feel em sometimes you don't i know that when i was 18 weeks and got the ultrasound she was kicking the heck out of me on the screen and i didn't feel it until she did a really good kick, now...i went thru mc..prego..mc...prego its scary i know i lost a baby in Jan at 12 weeks, and got preggers with this little one in April, don't stress out...if your not bleeding nor cramping its okay im sure your feeling the little one move and it could honestly be gas moving around the baby is fine...she could be in a dormant stage they sleep a lot ..its boring in there ya know lol

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• lol ya .. i get some cramps been to the dr and er many times they all say that there is nothing wrong so its to the point i get the cramp i dont worry lol but ya no blood at all ... just worried lol .. thank you tho
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Baby must have been making quite an effort to make you feel it, let him or her relax! However, if you're really concerned, contact your doc.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• im not that big so my dr told me id feel it .. you could put your hand on my stomach and you would even feel this hard bump roll over the dr felt it once too lol they were like wow lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• o.k. do not panic! .... what you need to do is drink something such as apple juice, kool aid, or something with a little bit of caffeine, i recommend v8 fusion.. something sugary, then lay down on your couch or bed and lay down on your left side.... make sure your surroundings are very quiet so you can focus on your babys movement, count how many movements there are, and if you dont feel any movement within one hour go to the doctor........ its better to b safe than sorry!
    Anonymous

• ok .. i didnt think you were supposed to do that til later but illtry
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• At 16 weeks the baby's movement aren't always felt. I worried too, until my sister used her doppler to hear where the baby was. Most of the time the baby is behind the placenta (which is still moving). If you were 22 or 23 weeks and not feeling movement for days, then that might be cause for concern. As it is now, I wouldn't worry. You aren't bleeding or anything... :) I am just 20 weeks with my second and this whole week I haven't felt pregnant. Haven't felt the baby moving, haven't been sick, etc. Then today, baby is kicking so much and I am so tired! Now I remember liking not feeling pregnant!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Hey, reflect1light had a good idea. Maybe you can rent a doppler, that way you can hear the heart beat whenever you feel nervous or scared. I don't know too much about them...maybe research it. Might give you some peace of mind. Good luck
    Anonymous

• reflect1light thanks .. lol i would had responed early but i fell asleep lol i just passed right out lol ill try to do that doppler thing
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008