When your baby was 3months, what was their schedule like?

Tricia2011

Asked by Tricia2011 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It was a 4-5 hour rotation more so than a schedule. Eat, play, sleep. Starting at about 7 am until about 10:30 pm. I think at that age we still had a brief early morning feeding at about 5 am.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• she would wake up at about 5 to eat, then go right back to sleep until about 9. Then she would eat at about 10, be up for about two hours, take about 1.5 hr nap, wake up, eat, be up for about 2 hours and repeat lol. In general she wouldn't make it past two hours of awake time before wanting to sleep, and she would eat every 4 hours.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• well, my baby is 3 months old right now.. and her schedule is WONDERFUL. so since i work, she starts her day at 7.. gets a bottle (6 OZ)when we get to my in-laws(she watches her), btwn 9-930 am she gets 2 ounces and gets put down for a nap, usually lasting till 12. If she's not up by 12 we wake her.. then she gets another 6 oz at 1230.. and is up until 230-3, and at that time gets 2 ounces to be put down for her second nap which lasts until 5, and if shes not up by then, we wake her.. then she gets another 6 ounces at 530.. and then gets another 6 ounces at 830, then bed time... AND SHE SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT =]
    jenna_rose

Answer by jenna_rose at 2:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• At 3 months, my daughter was eating every 3 hours or so from 7 until 10 at night and then she slept through until the next morning. She also had the eat, play, sleep schedule.

Answer by missanc at 4:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• wow you guys are lucky.....i'm trying to get my girl on a schedule but it's not working, i'll get her on one for 2 days and then she'll sleep extra long and then messes it all up
    Tricia2011

Comment by Tricia2011 (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2011