Does your husband ever reject your sexual advances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• All the time. I would say 4 out of 5 times he rejects them. He has been like this since day one though so 11 years later it doesn't really bother me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Unfortunately--all the time. We haven't had sex in months.
    Anonymous

• OMG YESSS.IT MAKES ME SO MAD HES BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE WE GOT TOGETHER TOO HE ONLY WANTS TO HAVE SEX WHEN HE WANTS TO...AHHHHHH LOL LIKE THIS MORNING...IM MAD LOL
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sometimes, but hey nobody is always in the mood. Sex life is still great.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He use to all the time so I started to reject him and now he finally realizes that it hurts and we are going to work on it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sometimes, but then again there have been times when he has wanted it and I have said 'sorry, not in the mood'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• omg yes its all about him and when he wants to.and then when you arent in the mood he has the nerve to get mad.im mean really talk about double standards
    kaylamarie1987

Answer by kaylamarie1987 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not very often, but he has...it does hurt sometimes, but I understand that he may not be in mood.

I used to reject him ALL the time (he was lucky to get it once a week), but I have since realized that it was because of being on the Depo shot, once I stopped getting it and it started to leave my system, my drive has increased soooo much...so for me to get pissed if he rejects me once in blue moon, is a little hypocritical...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No. We never reject each other because We always want each other..We just can't get enough of each other and Our mind-blowing Lovin'! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• oh god never. and he advances on me at the worst times. like last night i was marinating wings in a home made hot sauce for today and he came in the kitchen and kept trying to unbutton my jeans
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2011