What are you preparing for today's game???

We are going to a friends house, so they are doing most of the cooking, and rumor is that it's a crab boil (YUM!).

I am making my Buffalo Hot Wing Dip...well, I say mine, but I got it out of a recipe book...in case anyone is interested...

3cups cooked, cubed chicken (I don't measure, just guess)
2cups shredded cheese (calls for cheddar, but I use the Colby Jack)
16oz room-temp cream cheese (just to make it easier to mix)
12oz hot wing sauce (generally I use Moore's, but store was out, so using Franks this time...)
8oz Ranch dressing
--Mix altogether and bake 45min at 350degrees
--Will be very greasy depending on what kind of hot sauce you use (more butter=more grease)
--Serve with tortilla chips!

So....what are you making??? Any "famous"-must make recipes???

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 12:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• To be honest I was gonna cook but more and more people want to come so I'm just gonna order pizzas buffalo wings chicken strips because I went food shopping but I only bought enough meats for the people I knew was coming now at the last minute I find out people are bringing their friends and kids and I don't have enough so papa johns or pizza hut for everybody
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• makeupNothing. DH is going to his brother's house along with their youngest brother to watch the game. I'm having a chick flick festival!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not much, no party here, but we are indulging in mozzerella sticks & pizza rolls.
    Anonymous

• We're not football people so it's dinner as usual for us. I made a brisket and loaded baked potatoes.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011