What does this mean?

Okay my last normal period was december 25, 2010. Me and my fiance had sex on all my fertile day(tmi sorry). But in january my period was three days late but when it came it was light and it was on and off and it only lasted 3-4 days . What does this mean? Anyone else experience this?(oh and my normal perios last6-7days)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My periods do that sometimes. I'm also ttc. If your not sure I'd take a pregnancy test and see what it say. Good luck :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thank you for your input:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• That happened to me for MONTHS after I stopped birth control. It wouldn't hurt to take a test though. Hope your wishes come true!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It can never hurt to take a test. Some woman will still have their period if they are pregnant. Your period will be shorter and lighter in this case. But it could also just be stress or something else. Or maybe you have your cycle days wrong or you ovulated late or something. Good Luck!
    TheMusicWife09

Answer by TheMusicWife09 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2011