• In the Spotlight:

Baby football?

Who is your little ones team? My little man is a total Steelers fan. This morning he came up and screamed "mama! The Steelers is playing today! MAMA! Steelers."

BrandonBearsMom

Asked by BrandonBearsMom at 1:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Too cute!! My 3yo is all excited. He's really mad that the Browns aren't playing though - he told me that he was going to wear his helmet anyway!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My little guy is four. He is totally for the steelers. even though we are from WI.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My Son is just like me and LOVES Our STEELERS! I asked Him what today is and He says in a singsongy voice "Papa John's and SUPER BOWL!" He can't wait to wear His new Steelers shirt and watch Our awesome Team play! Daddie is a Cowboys fan..and my Son knows they SUCK. lmao!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Oh, and my Son is 3 1/2. He has been a Steelers Fan since before He turned 3.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Vikings
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011