What happened to days of the gentlemen? Vent!

UGH...So I just went grocery shopping, which I dont mind. But when I come home, I would think that if I bring in one load and go back out, it would be a hint that there are more groceries and maybe he could pause his movie throw some shoes on and help...but no, I counted and made 8 trips in and out bringing in groceries. On my last load in, he's standing up about to put shoes on. Thanks for helping....so i told him he gets to put it all away this time. It's sitting there and will until he puts it away.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 1:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be pretty upset! Pretty rude of him to not help. Sorry mama, hope your day gets better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• The gentlemen went away with the days of ladies.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 1:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Ah...I always come in saying, "He wants to eat the food will help bring it in and put it away."
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• idk my husband always carries the grocerys in but i have to put them away, he can be a gentelman

Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sorry..I got the last Gentleman - and the sexiest! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have learned to do things myself without looking for his help if I did the laundry dishes trash and shoveling would never get done or done too late for it to matter.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My husband and boys are pretty good about carrying bags in for me. If they are with on the shopping trip they automatically start unloading and carrying things in. If I go somewhere by myself and bring bags home I will walk in the door and say "there are bags to carry in boys" and then hubs and/or the boys will get shoes on and get the stuff brought in.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I would let him know that it is nice to have loads of groceries to put away and enjoy your time with what you have.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Me,I always ask really saccharine sweet..Would it kill you to help,honey???
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He put them away before they spoiled..lol. I told him I would happily allow him to do the grocery shopping and I would even help bring them in and then he wouldn't have to put them away b/c it would be my job but that it was only fair since I did all the shopping and brought them all in that he put them away. He said he doesnt wanna do the shopping so next time he'll help bring them in.
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011